3M 1860 MASK Details
- NIOSH Approved: N95
- FDA Cleared for use as a surgical mask
- Helps protect against certain airborne biological particles
- Fluid resistant and disposable
- SKU: 70070612364 UPC: 50707387419429
This health care particulate respirator and surgical mask helps provide respiratory protection against certain airborne biological particles. It is disposable and fluid resistant to splash and spatter of blood and other infectious material.
This healthcare respirator is designed to help provide respiratory protection for the wearer. It meets CDC guidelines for Mycobacterium tuberculosis exposure control. As a disposable particulate respirator, it is intended to help reduce wearer exposure to certain airborne particles including those generated by electrocautery, laser surgery, and other powered medical instruments. As a surgical mask, it is designed to be fluid resistant to splash and spatter of blood and other infectious materials.
- NIOSH approved N95
- Meets CDC guidelines for Mycobacterium tuberculosis exposure control
- FDA cleared for use as a surgical mask
- 99% BFE (Bacterial Filtration Efficiency) according to ASTM F2101
- Fluid resistant according to ASTM F1862
- Respirator contains no components made from natural rubber latex
- Collapse resistant cup shape design
- Braided headbands, cushioning nose foam, and lightweight construction for comfortable wear
Suggested settings and applications: Operating Rooms, Clinics, TB Wards, Patient Care, Labor and Delivery, Infection Control Practices, Laboratory, emergency or pandemic preparedness planning, stockpiling, etc.
WARNING: These respirators help reduce exposures to certain airborne contaminants. Before use, the wearer must read and understand the User Instructions provided as a part of the product packaging. In the U.S., a written respiratory protection program must be implemented meeting all the requirements of OSHA 1910.134 including training, fit testing and medical evaluation. In Canada, CSA standards Z94.4 requirements must be met and/or requirements of the applicable jurisdiction, as appropriate. Misuse may result in sickness or death. For proper use, see package instructions.
The 3M 1860 is available in 1860 standard size and 1860S small size to fit a variety of face shapes and sizes.
- 3M1860 standard size covers approximately 4.825″ (height) x 5.25″ (width) of face
- 3M1860S small size covers approximately 4.25″ (height) x 5.0″ (width) of face
The 3M 1860/1860S is NOT just a Particulate Respirator, the 3M 1860/1860S is both Particulate Respirator and Surgical Mask.
- Respirators are designed to help reduce the wearer's respiratory exposure to airborne contaminants.
- Surgical/procedure mask is designed to help prevent large particles expelled by the wearer (e.g. spit, mucous) from reaching the patient or work environment.
- The 3M1860 offers a combination of a particulate respirator and a surgical mask.
|Assigned Protection Factor||10|
|Boxes per Case||6|
|Braided Comfort Strap||Yes|
|Cartridge or Filter Included||Yes|
|Features||Advanced Electrostatic Media|
|Flame Resistance (ASTM D2859-96)||No|
|Flammability Rating||Class 1|
|Fluid Resistant (ASTM F1862)||Yes|
|Gas & Vapor Protection Type||Particulates|
|National Stock Number||6532014225282|
|Natural Rubber Latex Components||No|
|NIOSH Filter Approval Rating||N95|
|Number per Box||20|
|Product Type||Healthcare Respirator|
|Recommended Industry||Health Care|
|Standards/Approvals||N95 & FDA Cleared|
|Strap Attachment Type||Braided Comfort Strap|